- Armin lives in Karlsruhe. He is in the office 1-2 times a week, otherwise he works from home.
Why does he like working at EDI?
- He can solve complicated problems and creatively search for the best solutions for the customers
- The results of his work as a datascientist are visible on the EDI hive platform
- The entire development process of a project is accompanied by him
- He can create productive program code in Python together with others
- EDI is an international team with nice and competent colleagues
- He appreciates the flexibility of being able to work from different locations
- He can develop personally and learn a lot
What are his tasks?
- Development Owner (DO) of the Concept & Application team
- Creates new AI models using the Model Generator in the IoT framework EDI hive
- Creates concepts that generate added value with the client's data
- Reviews client data for usability
- As a member of the machine learning team, helps to decide which ML method and which neural networks are used
- Coordinates the cooperation with the partners in the research projects
- Communicates daily with colleagues via Slack and Discord
His path to EDI:
- Studied mechanical engineering at KIT, Karlsruhe
- Meets Thomas Freudenmann, managing director and co-founder of EDI GmbH, at a conference.
- Thomas then added him as a contact on LinkedIn
- Armin sends Thomas his portfolio and receives an offer for a full-time position