- Mariem is Moroccan by birth. She currently lives in Marrakech. She works for EDI from there.
Why does she like working at EDI?
- She appreciates the good exchange, the creativity and the trust that is placed in her
- She forms her own small team with Mohanad El-Haji and Tobias Quentel
- The organisation with issues in sprints gives her planning security
- Many different projects make it possible to go new ways
- Creativity is in demand and all solutions are possible
- You never stop learning and there are always new challenges
- She can develop personally
What are her tasks?
- Mariem is part of the machine learning team at EDI
- Her responsibilities include neural networks, deep learning and object recognition
- Communicating with colleagues via Slack and Discord
Her path to EDI:
- She decides to study engineering in general
- In her final year, she chooses to specialise in "Data Science and Digitalisation“
- Her brothers happens to live next door to EDI's office. While searching for an internship in Germany, she follows his advice to apply at EDI
- In 2020, she completed a ten-month internship at EDI
- She then works as a student trainee
- After completing her studies, she has been working full time since October 2022